ENGLISH VERSION CORONA UPDATE 9 JUNE
Dear Fresh member,
We are so looking forward to open again on July 1st and help you with your sporting goals! We would like to thank you for the confidence in Fresh to remain a member and together with all other members to ensure that Fresh can continue to exist. Heartwarming also all mails and messages that we received, that did us so well!
How everything will be from July 1st we do not know yet exactly, but Fresh is completely ready for it.
We have walking routes, plexiglass, disinfection sets for during training and a top ventilation system to let you exercise in a fresh and clean environment. Also make sure you’ve downloaded the Fresh app, because we probably have to work with time slots.
Unfortunately, hundreds of clients have also cancelled for various reasons. Because of this we will have to see if all lessons can continue and if there will be any other changes (RIVM rules).
As promised, in this newsletter we will go deeper into different possibilities of compensation.
You can choose what suits you best, but also see how you can possibly help Fresh with finding new members. If you have applied for a blockade, you can of course only receive compensation for the period in which Fresh was closed and you did not yet have a blockade.
Bring a Friend compensation
This option is by far the best for Fresh but also super fun for you! You can give your compensation months to a friend and Fresh will add some extra!
- Your friend takes a 12 months subscription and gets the first 6 months for free!
- Your friend takes a 12 month subscription and gets 50% discount on the subscription for one year.
- Your friend takes a 12 month subscription and you both get 25% discount per month on your 12 month subscription.
Personal Training compensation
This option is great if you want some extra guidance. Turn your missed weeks into personal training and train 1 on 1 with one of our trainers to achieve your goals! For every 4 weeks we’ve been closed you can get 1 PT session. So you can book 4 free personal training sessions (worth 228 euro).
Compensation with time
You can specify how many weeks you want as compensation. We understand that everyone will choose something different in this. Some will request nothing, some a few weeks and we also understand if you request the whole 15 weeks. Everyone will make their own choice.
We would like to hear which option you want to use by sending a reply to this mail. Don’t you give us your choice? No problem, then everything will continue as it is now.
Guidelines for opening 1 July
We get a lot of questions from customers about how a number of things will go after the opening, here is a short overview of most questions.
– Fresh has always invested a lot of money in a good air treatment system (2000 m3 per hour of fresh air). That is why, according to RIVM guidelines, 50 members can participate in sports at Fresh per hour. We will not make maximum use of this and will apply a maximum of 14 in the classroom and 30 in the fitness room. This means that we fall well within the margins and thus guarantee safety.
Book your fitness visit
– We will let in 5-6 customers every quarter of an hour who can then exercise for up to 75 minutes. You can reserve your spot via the app (see the bottom of the newsletter, if you don’t have it yet). Don’t have an app? Call reception on 020-6751207.
– For a class there will be a maximum of 14 clients (yoga 12). We ask everyone to leave Fresh immediately after class.
– Before the visit a Triage (few questions) will be done by the reception so we can book members safely according to RIVM guidelines.
– We would like to start with a maximum of 2 times a week to give everyone a chance to have a workout. At this moment you can book your place 4 days in advance.
Cleaning and safety
– When you come to Fresh, we’d like you to disinfect your hands before you exercise.
– You will be given a cleaning kit with which you can clean all your equipment, which you will hand in when you leave.
– The teacher will decontaminate everything after class if necessary.
– It is not possible to get into sportswear, change clothes or take a shower. You can use a locker for your shoes and valuables. Please visit the lockers before/after a lesson with a maximum of 4 people at the same time.